Sunday, June 25, 2006

Goddammit-Sonuvabitch

Remember the Portland Pearl Jam show I was so hyped about a few weeks ago? Well the date was announced a bit sooner than I expected. Way sooner actually. Like this week and it doesn't look good.
NO PJ FOR YOU!!!
The bastards scheduled the show on the 21st of July. The same day as Amanda's brother's wedding. This makes the two shows that we even had a remote chance of going to scheduled during the only five days we wouldn't be able to attend. First the Gorge in this beautiful amphitheater overlooking the Columbia River and now this quaint event of two thousand. And the final kick in the nuts, I also found out today that the Modest Mouse show we had tickets for in Portland was cancelled and Ticketbastards are going to pocket the twenty dollar service charge. Tis a sad, sad day indeed.
Hints, Allegations, and wait, wrong band.
But they will return next year I'm sure, or atleast I hope, with a full west coast tour and I will be there. I wouldn't think of missing the wedding even if it was their last show. Well, I would think about it and probably even consider an elaborate kidnapping scheme to delay the event, but in the end I wouldn't miss the wedding of family; which has been planned for over a year now; for any reason. I mean you'd have to be some real self obsorbed piece of shit to do that now wouldn't you?

Name:
C. R. Veatch
Location:
Pullman, WA
View my complete profile