Sunday, February 26, 2006

So What's Your Plans?

Well it only took 6 weeks and a couple of irate phone calls for the office to send a maintenance guy to replace our garbage disposal. For the past month it has leaked dirtied water under our counter onto a towel. Every time I called it was something new, “Our repair guy is sick.” “I thought it had been fixed.” “We’re waiting on a disposal.”
"Damn you Agne! I want to take this soiled towel and wrap it round your head!"
This weekend we went to a student party. It’s getting that time when interns and students alike are starting to make preparations for next year so it was a hot topic of the party. Right now our answer is we’re looking at Seattle. Being in Washington we received plenty of feedback on that choice. It truly is the favored side of state. I met a girl that’s moving to Portland, and started talking about that and our cats. Until some how we got on the subject of our lame apartment management and all the absurd troubles we’ve had. Turns out, Agne is in charge of both our complexes.
Seriously, she mispelled "Valley" on a business card that had it written just below.
Afterwards we the party died down we thought we'd go to a bar. We decided on My Office since I had never been there. So the remaining partiers relocated. When we arrived a man at the bar approached me and asked if I lived in Valley View? He did too and said he had recognized my van. I told him I was with some people but that I’d catch up with him later. So we went and got a drink and found a table. After all the Winter Olympics and vet shop talk I could stand I went and found the guy that approached me earlier. He too was more than a little anxious to vent about how much of a slacker Agne is. I just hope that one day some one will be searching Google for “apartments” in “Pullman, WA", find this post and heed the following.

WARNING: If you’re moving to Pullman, WA avoid Valley View Apartments or anything under Agne Elliots management at all costs!

Name:
C. R. Veatch
Location:
Pullman, WA
View my complete profile