Sunday, June 04, 2006

Don't Tell Anyone I Told You

It's been almost a year since we last saw Pearl Jam in concert and we're starting to suffer from withdrawal. With the guys heading to Europe after a disappointingly short and East Coast oriented first two legs it looks like it'll be a while before they come our way. Or will it?
Pearl Jam in Portland?
As some of you may know I'm a member of a private elitist PJ message board called Strangest Tribe. If it's Pearl Jam related some one knows and shares the info. If Mike gets a new tattoo or Jeff buys a new pair of capris we know. It's like a band blog, only written by a hundred or so fanboys. So the other day I was wondering what the guys were up to and was browsing the Newer News section when I came accrossed something of great interest and thought I'd give you a head's up so you can prepare.
You could be here.
Word is Pearl Jam will be performing a benefit concert for CCA in Portland, OR at the 2,776 seat Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall. This will be a rare oppertunity to see them in such an intimate setting. So don't miss out! Start saving now because ontop of a plane ticket to Portland (you were planning on coming to visit anyway, right?) tickets will likely be 150 to 200 dollars. And hopefully there will be a Seattle show the following night, so we can all pile in the new van and drive about 3 hours to yet another show. You get the plane tickets and I'll take care of room and board and we'll have a gay old time. Sign the comments section if you're interested and I'll let you know when a date is set and do my damnedest to help you get tickets. In the meanwhile now may be a good time to buy or renew a ten club memebership.

Name:
C. R. Veatch
Location:
Pullman, WA
View my complete profile